Booking and Reservations
· No Yatri/Visitor shall be permitted entry in the Ashram after the closing hours. However, in case of those Yatris who have prior reservations and have intimated in advance can be entertained up to 11:00 P.M. at the latest, after which Ashram will be completely and strictly closed for all intents and purposes till the opening time the next morning.
· Normally the room shall be booked well in advance by confirming availability at telephone Nos. 09219441137/09219443813 to avoid any inconvenience. However, it will be management's endeavor to keep at least 5 rooms vacant for Mohyals arriving without any reservation as a matter of exigency.
· One day booking will be considered from the day of check-in till 12 noon next day.
· Maximum stay will be for a period of 5 days at a time which can be extended subject to availability of accommodation.
· Donors of the rooms will enjoy free stay at Ashram up to maximum period of one month in a year. However, they will reimburse maintenance charges fixed from time to time. Donors can also assign their rights to free accommodation to their immediate family members (sons, daughters and grandchildren). Donors stay at the Ashram at a stretch shall not be for more than 10 days.
· Weaker section of Mohyal Biradari shall be accommodated at the Ashram for a short stay on the recommendation of President/Secretary of Local affiliated Sabha to be vetted through President/Secretary GMS.